American Renewables Overview
American Renewables develops, builds and operates clean energy facilities that utilize waste wood materials as fuel. These power facilities are not only environmentally friendly, but also are cost-effective and reliable and bring a new source of electricity to U.S. communities, eliminating dependence on imported fossil fuels.
- generate renewable electricity, helping meet our nation's growing need for homegrown power that is cost-effective, secure and reliable,
- supply utilities with baseload green power,
- help improve the environment by reducing carbon emissions and other pollutants,
- assist in maintaining forest health and reducing waste sent to landfills and
- bring jobs and revenue to the communities where they are located.
Our principals have a long and successful history of developing and operating energy facilities. They have developed, owned and/or operated biomass, hydroelectric and natural gas powered facilities, as well as oil and gas exploration projects. We are proud to have a management team and advisors who are leaders in the energy and finance industries.